Would you recommend us to your friends and family?
Your 47 responses divide up as follows:-
POSITIVE 55% NEGATIVE 15%
NEUTRAL 13% DON’T KNOW 17%
Thanks for all your positive responses. Much appreciated.
Negative responses related to:
- Having an appointment for an injection that we had run out of.
- Arriving at the appointment given by the GP and having to wait.
- Wanting to book a face to face GP appointment directly.
We are sorry for any distress caused.
Actions / responses
- We are reviewing stock availability for appointments to avoid wasting everyone’s time.
- Waiting times are discussed regularly and GPs are conscious to keep waiting to a minimum. Sometimes it is unavoidable.
- Access to appointments overall has improved with initial GP telephone appointments. Being seen face to face is based on need and for discussion at the telephone appointment.